Spring is here!! The warmer months are coming!
If you’ve not been feeling very motivated recently, or maybe started to lose momentum on your health and fitness journey. This article is for you!
Have you heard the saying… It takes 4 weeks to feel it, in 8 weeks you’ll see it and in 12 weeks you’ll hear it?
When it comes to getting fit and healthy, the saying is true – you can make a huge difference to how you feel in just 4 weeks and very quickly after you will start to see your body change.
We’re not saying it’s easy, making better choices and adopting better habits when it comes to your health and fitness is hard. You are not always going to feel motivated to make the right choices, you won’t see results every week, you will want to give up and you will definitely not enjoy every single workout.
This saying itself highlights that significant changes to your body composition or weight may not be immediately visible and requires sustained effort and consistency over several weeks or months to become noticeable.
However, if you stick with it, your future self will thank you for it. Now is the time to make an investment in your future health.
Start making positive changes today, the first day of spring, March 20th 2023, and by the first day of summer, June 21st, you will feel so much better and be so much closer to the body you desire!
There’s no need to over complicate things, don’t suddenly start restricting yourself, rather start doing more, more of the following:
- Drinking Water – Currently only drink a glass or two a day? Can you double that amount?
- Keeping track of calories – Nutracheck is a great new calorie tracker app with lots of cool features, such as meal saving options and linked restaurant menus.
- Sleeping – Can you increase how much sleep you can right now by just 30 mins? Then once you’ve nailed that, try another 30 mins extra?
- Increasing Steps – Walking is so underrated for weight loss. If 7/10k steps feels too much, can you start by taking three x 10 minute walks everyday? As you get used to that, find slightly longer walks.
- Eat more Protein – Eggs, greek yogurt, chicken, protein shakes, edamame beans, chia pudding, lentils and nuts are all good sources of protein. Pick one or two and start adding them to your diet daily.
- Move your body – Don’t feel pressure to go out and join a gym, or start doing HIIT 5 times a week. Yes weight lifting is truly key to long term fitness but if that doesn’t feel like something you can do right now. Find an exercise you enjoy, swimming, running, pilates, tennis, yoga? Pick one or two and start booking in some sessions today.
Keep in mind your goal, do you want to feel more energetic when you wake up, is there a summer dress that you are desperate to fit into this year? Have that in the back of your mind to drive you each day. When you don’t feel like that walk, picture your goals, count to five and begin!
Including CryoSlimming® and CryoToning® sessions, some of our clients managed to achieve amazing results over time – check out these results:
Make this the year that you get the body you desire! #shapethebodyyouwant